At the 2022 First Light Summit, Darren Ranco, Ethan Miller, and Jess Burton called the community to support the Wabanaki Self-Determination Fund. Read more below to find out how your organization can support this form of solidarity.
Members of the Wabanaki Self-Determination Fund Working Group include:
- Gabriela Alcalde, Sewall Foundation
- Jess Burton, Southern Maine Conservation Collaborative
- Kate Dempsey, The Nature Conservancy
- Peter Forbes, First Light
- Ethan Miller, Land in Common
- Ellie Oldach, First Light
Darren Ranco serves as our primary point of contact to the Wabanaki Commission. Members of the Working Group are available to answer questions and offer support to your organization as you prepare to make a contribution, please reach out to ellie at firstlightmaine.org to be in touch.